Since we launched our Manager Training Course a few years ago, we've gotten lots of feedback and learned some things along the way. We've taken the latest in online training and combined it with your feedback to create the best manager learning experience on how to prevent underage sales of age restricted products.
Now we're getting the word out that there's a new manager course in town.
Here's what you'll find when you take the manager-level training course
- Video training sessions that cover vital topics like your store reputation, being a responsible retailer, handling confrontation situations, and more,
- Opportunities to explore topics in further detail like reading up on your state laws, sign requirements and best practices:
- New segments on using ID scanners and other age verification tools;
- Information about product purchase limits,
- and, as always, details on We Card's A-E-R-O method of refusing underage sales.
We've made the course shorter (approximately 30 minutes to train) as well so that managers will get the important practice and key knowledge quickly but have an opportunity to find answers to many questions.
There’s a Training Review of questions and a printable Certificate of Completion along with a handy Training Notes PDF download to keep on hand when questions arise and for use in training new employees.
We Card hopes to encourage retail managers to take the course and is offering a one-time discount of 50% off with the promo code 50MGR21. Don't forget to let us know what you think at the end by taking our short survey. We want your feedback!